Taste of Dublin (the “Event”) – Ticket Terms
To comply with the conditions that the event is being run under, it will be a condition of entry that all ticketholders supply BOTH of the following, we ask you to please have these items ready to show at the gate in order to gain entry into the event:
EU Digital Covid Certificate as Proof of Vaccination or Natural Immunity
- Photo ID
- The “Organiser” is Elltide Ltd, a company incorporated in Republic of Ireland, company registered number 533818 and with registered offices at Elltide Ltd T/A Equinox Events, S21 The Pottery, Bakers Point, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, A96 T658.
- By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending the Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. By purchasing an Event ticket you will also be agreeing to be bound to our Ticket Agent, SEE tickets, general terms and conditions. These can be found on the link: https://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions
- A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
- Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 18 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser of the Ticket to provide the contact details of all guests should the Organiser request it, for the purposes of contact tracing only.
- New Entrance for 2021: Due to current health and safety guidelines, entry to Taste of Dublin will now be via a new gate on Hatch Street, Dublin 2 and exit will be onto Clonmel Street (unchanged from previous years).
- All Restaurant and Alcohol Bars at Taste of Dublin operate with Debit or Credit cards at the point of sale and so Cash is not accepted. However the smaller participating exhibitors will be able to accept both cards and cash. Taste of Dublin no longer run the currency system that was known as Florins.
- Re-entry to the Event is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
- Food and alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions.
- No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
- Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
- It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
- Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
- All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
- Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. The ticket holder will also be offered the option to exchange their Ticket to an equivalent future Event date. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
- The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
- On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of the Iveagh Gardens (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in connection herewith.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Elltide Limited (the “Organiser”), August 2021