Strawberry Honey Pots
- Place the flaked almonds on a tray and toast in an oven set at (180C/ Fan 160C/ 350F/ Gas 4) until golden brown. This only takes a few minutes so take care not to burn them. Once toasted, set aside.
- To make the almond caramel, in a pot over medium heat dissolve the sugar and 30ml of water and cook until a golden caramel colour is reached. Pour this onto a lined baking sheet and when still soft sprinkle with the toasted faked almonds and allow to cool.
- To assemble, chop the strawberries and spoon into the bottom of your serving glass, next layer is the yoghurt, followed with the honey and finally break the cooled almond caramel and sprinkle on top!
- To clean the caramel pot, simply fill with water and return to the heat and bring to the boil until the caramel has dissolved.
- 1 punnet Irish strawberries
- 400g thick natural yoghurt
- 100g Irish honey
- 20g flaked almonds
- 100g caster sugar
Luca De Marzio shares one of his pasta favourites; using fresh casarecce pasta and some deliciously fiery nduja sausage.