Raspberry Cheesecake Tarts
- In a blender, blitz the biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add this to the biscuit crumb, mix well.
- Taking 5 loose-bottomed round tart moulds (4.5” x 1”) divide the buttery biscuit crumb between them all.
- Use the back of a teaspoon to press the biscuit into the ring and up the sides.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- While the bases are chilling, in a bowl whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and 1 punnet of fresh raspberries (125g).
- Spoon this mix into the centre of the tart shells and return to the fridge to firm up slightly.
- To serve, carefully remove from the tart shell and top with the remaining raspberries and garnish with some fresh basil.
- 225g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 65g melted butter
- 280g cream cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 2 punnets fresh raspberries
- A few sprigs of fresh basil
Luca De Marzio shares one of his pasta favourites; using fresh casarecce pasta and some deliciously fiery nduja sausage.