Cumin & Turmeric Baby Potatoes
- Steam the baby potatoes until tender. allow to cool slightly
- Cut the baby potatoes in half or any size you prefer.
- Heat ghee/clarified butter in a non stick pan. add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add the turmeric powder, mix and quickly add the potatoes after.
- Stir fry the potatoes for few minutes and season with salt, coriander and lemon juice.
- Baby potatoes - 250 gms
- clarified butter - 2 tsp
- cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- salt - to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, chopped - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
Luca De Marzio shares one of his pasta favourites; using fresh casarecce pasta and some deliciously fiery nduja sausage.