- Mix 100ml boiling water with 100g sugar. Stir till dissolved. Hurrah! You’re just made simple syrup!
- PRO TIP: For an even fruitier flavour and to cool down your simple syrup extra fast add three or four frozen berries for a delicious strawberry syrup.
- Juice your limes and add to the simple syrup
- Give the simple syrup a couple of minutes to cool.
- Then pour rosé and simple syrup mix into a baking tray or a large lunchbox. Use a fork or whisk to combine. Place it flat in the freezer and leave it for two hours.
- Mash up the mixture with a fork and remember to scrape down the sides
- Spoon the mixture into a glass or mug of choice. Garnish with a wedge of lime and a thick straw and enjoy at your leisure!
- 100ml of boiling water
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 bottle of fruity rosé
- The juice of 2 limes
- Optional: a handful of frozen strawberries or raspberries
Luca De Marzio shares one of his pasta favourites; using fresh casarecce pasta and some deliciously fiery nduja sausage.