Earl Grey, Cranberry & Orange Tea Brack
- Place sultanas, Cranberries, Mixed Peel and Tea in bowl and leave to soak overnight
- Add Sugar, Egg, Flour, Zest, Vanilla and Mixed Spice to a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased & lined t 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 170°C for, one 50/55mins or until risen and firm to the touch.
- Sultana x 225g
- Dried Cranberry x 85g
- Mixed Peel x 60g
- Warm Earl Grey Tea x 300g
- Caster Sugar x 125g
- Free Range Egg x 1
- Self Raising Flour x 225g
- Orange Zest x ½ an Orange
- Mixed Spice x 1tsp
- Vanilla x 1tsp
Luca De Marzio shares one of his pasta favourites; using fresh casarecce pasta and some deliciously fiery nduja sausage.