What measures are in place to deal with COVID-19?
The countdown is on until we open the gates to Taste of Dublin 2021 and we can’t wait to welcome you. We have been working hard to ensure we can produce an event as close to the Taste format that you know and love, whilst following correct instructions from the relevant authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of visitors and staff and with this in mind, we’ve updated our entry requirements for this year’s festival.
To comply with the conditions that the event is being run, it will be a condition of entry that all ticketholders supply BOTH of the following, we ask you to please have these items ready to show at the gate in order to gain entry into the event:
- EU Digital Covid Certificate as Proof of Vaccination or Natural Immunity
- Photo ID
Under 18s who are accompanied by a parent/guardian, do not require EU Digital Covid Certificate.
In line with Indoor hospitality, attendees will need to show proof of immunity via vaccination or recovery. Proof of negative PCR or Antigen testing will NOT be accepted.
To keep everyone safe we must work together, please:
- Wear a mask when moving around outside of your pod space (e.g. when using the toilets, queuing for food & drinks, queuing to get in, masterclasses and out etc.). Minors are not required to wear a mask.
- Your group (pod) will be assigned a picnic table for seating and to help you feel safe and secure. while you are free to enjoy all the event features at your leisure, we ask that you return to this pod table
- Use the hand sanitiser provided around the site.
- Allow others space. Do not crowd others when moving around or queuing on site.
- Please do not attend the event if you or someone in your group feels unwell before the event.
- If someone in your group starts to feel unwell during the event, please notify a staff member or the first aid team on site immediately and follow their instructions.
- We will have hand sanitisation stations throughout the venue and at restaurants, please use these as you travel throughout the venue.
- There will be queuing systems in place throughout the venue, please follow instructions on site.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.