Coming to the RDS this November 28th to December 1st, Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition has an amazing array of workshops and demonstrations lined up over the four day festival with some of Ireland’s best chefs – and what better way to kick off the festive season!
A truly unmissable Taste experience is The DID Electrical Chef’s Theatre where you’ll spot Ireland’s top culinary talent as they slice and dice their way through all our favourite festive recipes. Learn how to cook the most succulent turkey, the crispiest roasties or the most delicious gravy. Those with a sweet tooth will enjoy watching chefs baking their most delicious Christmas recipes, you will be whipping up meringue roulades, classic mince pies and yule logs in no time.
- Join Adrian Martin & Edward Hayden as they demo how to get the big bird, ham and sides ready for The Ultimate Christmas dinner. Their tips and tricks will inspire you to cook up your most mouth-watering meal yet.
- JR Ryall (Ballymaloe), Nicola Curran Zammit (Two Cooks), Brain McDermott (Foyle Hotel), Aoife Noonan & Karan Mittal (Ananda) will be getting the party started as they share their favourite festive party food and canape inspiration.
- To get creative when cooking this festive season we’ve enlisted the help of Ballymaloe favourite Rory O’Connell who will give you his best tips for Easy Entertaining. Also appearing at Taste of Dublin: Festive Edition include culinary creative Erica Drum, acclaimed young chef and host of RTÉ’s “Beyond the Menu” Mark Moriarty, the InterContinental’s Alberto Rossi and rising young chef Jack O’Keeffe.
- Since it is the festive season we’ll have our chef’s whipping up many sweet treats. Indulge in the incredible show-stopping baked treats from Rachel Allen (Ballymaloe), Shane Smith (Airfield), Sharon Hearne Smith, Graham Herterich(The Cupcake Bloke), Lizzy Lyons & Ludovic Lantier.
- For the bread lovers, Patrick Ryan (Firehouse Bakery) will show you how to make your own sourdough.
- If you’re looking for alternative festive recipes whether its for veggies, vegans or coeliac - chefs Ciara Brennan, Holly White & Jeeny Maltese will show you what to cook for your guests!
The incredible line up at The DID Electrical Chef’s Theatre includes:
Adrian Martin, JR Ryall, Rory O’Connell, Shane Smith, Nicola Curran, Rachel Allen, Brian McDermott, Patrick Ryan, Erica Drum, Sharon Hearne Smith, Paul Kelly, Jeeny Maltese, Aoife Noonan, Edward Hayden, Mark Moriarty, Graham Herterich, Holly White, Lizzy Lyons, Ciara Brennan, Alberto Rossi, Karan Mittal, Edward Hayden, Jack O’Keeffe & Ludovic Lantier.
Tickets on sale now from https://dublin.tastefestivals.com/tickets
Follow us on Twitter @TasteDublin
Follow us on Facebook @TasteofDub
Find us on Instagram @tasteofdublin_